We are collaborating with NGO Oxygono and the Youth Council of Cyprus to conduct a two-part discussion panel series under the theme of “Limassol 2040”, aiming to discuss how a long-term plan for a city can come to fruition through the participation of citizens, the community and the authorities.
The first discussion will take place at the Cyprus University of Technology (Amphiteatre 1, Tasos Papadopoulos building) in Limassol on the 21st of November 2019 at 19:00.
– Spiro N. Pollalis (Harvard University)
– Constantinos Constanti (Vice-President Technical Chamber of Cyprus – ETEK)
– Eraclis Achniotis (District Officer for Limassol, Regional Town and Planning Authority)
– Kyriakos Xydias (Mayor of Yermasogia Municipality).
Coordinated by journalist Antigoni Solomonidou Drousiotou
The second discussion will take place at the Cyprus University of Technology (Amphiteatre 1, Tasos Papadopoulos building) in Limassol on the 5th of December 2019 at 19:00.
– Nicos Nicolaides (Mayor of Limassol)
– Pantelis Eutixiou Georgiou (Mayor of Ypsonas)
Coordinated by journalist Sakis Stylianou